Fort Pierce, Florida

For my first order to LobsterAnywhere I ordered 4 "jumbo" tails that were suppose to be 8-10 oz of meat.They turned out to be about 4oz per.

I had paid about $!50 for the order. I felt like I got screwed and immediately texted them and told how I felt. They responded that I was wrong and that they had sent me 4 tails that weighed 8-10 oz.

so, you live and learn I will never order from them again.

They said, if I was unhappy, submit another order and they would give me a discount but didn't say how much or how they were going to do it online.When you go to their site they have nothing but good reviews, so they eliminate the negative reviews.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with LobsterAnywhere. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LobsterAnywhere.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare LobsterAnywhere to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LobsterAnywhere?

Comments