LobsterAnywhere - False description
I bought a coupon with 50% off from Amazon Local Deal for Lobster Anywhere. When I placed an order, their description indicated that I would receive two colossal lobster tail from 16oz to 20oz. However, I received 14 oz for each lobster tails only. I wrote to them and took a picture to show them but they didn't care to reply to me.
As you can see on the picture, I set my scale to 0 before putting the two lobster tails on. What showed on the scale is the real weight.
I am taking time to write a complaint to let other people know that they should expect the same thing happen to them when they order from this company.
When they said 16oz, it is supposed to be 16oz. Anything is lower than that will be my lost.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "terrible service at the store.. partial delivery of the orders and bad presentation of the products. mosquito and dirt inside the bag bag dirty and thorn. Initial customer service with the store..."
- "I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."