Featured Not resolved

I bought a coupon with 50% off from Amazon Local Deal for Lobster Anywhere. When I placed an order, their description indicated that I would receive two colossal lobster tail from 16oz to 20oz. However, I received 14 oz for each lobster tails only. I wrote to them and took a picture to show them but they didn't care to reply to me.

As you can see on the picture, I set my scale to 0 before putting the two lobster tails on. What showed on the scale is the real weight.

I am taking time to write a complaint to let other people know that they should expect the same thing happen to them when they order from this company.

When they said 16oz, it is supposed to be 16oz. Anything is lower than that will be my lost.

Had an Experience with LobsterAnywhere?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1304433

thanks, I will look elsewhere now. This is too important of a gift to just not check reviews first.

Did you try contacting Amazon directly?They have a policy against a seller putting inaccurate descriptions on the page and selling you something you didn't want or expect.

They might take a few days but if you contact them you might get your money back.There is always a complaint through the BBB also.

to Ed Clayton, North Carolina, United States #1198916

was looking to order some lobster.. I know where NOT to order