LobsterAnywhere - False description

I bought a coupon with 50% off from Amazon Local Deal for Lobster Anywhere. When I placed an order, their description indicated that I would receive two colossal lobster tail from 16oz to 20oz. However, I received 14 oz for each lobster tails only. I wrote to them and took a picture to show them but they didn't care to reply to me.

As you can see on the picture, I set my scale to 0 before putting the two lobster tails on. What showed on the scale is the real weight.

I am taking time to write a complaint to let other people know that they should expect the same thing happen to them when they order from this company.

When they said 16oz, it is supposed to be 16oz. Anything is lower than that will be my lost.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Misleading Information
Review category
review #468284

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with LobsterAnywhere? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 06, 2014 #769403

Did you try contacting Amazon directly? They have a policy against a seller putting inaccurate descriptions on the page and selling you something you didn't want or expect. They might take a few days but if you contact them you might get your money back. There is always a complaint through the BBB also.

0 0 Reply
Lynn Mann

Aug 14 #1198916 Clayton, North Carolina

was looking to order some lobster.. I know where NOT to order

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to LobsterAnywhere. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about LobsterAnywhere.
Filing a new complaint about